$5.75 – $39.95
Mix Sindhi Biryani in one cup of water(300ml).
- Cut 1Kg of Chicken/Lamb in small pieces.
- Heat the oil(5-6tbs) in a pot and fry the paste for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the Chicken/Lamb and simmer until cooked.
- Boil 400g of Rice in a different pot.
- Add cooked Rice to Chicken/Lamb, simmer for 2-3 minutes.
Your Sindhi Biryani is ready to be served.
Ingredients: Cloves, Tomato, Garlic, Ginger, Salt, Monosodium glutamate (E621), Ribonucleotides (E635), Onion, Turmeric, Bay leaves, Clove, Hot Chilli, Garam Masala, Mace, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Mint, Kewara.