$5.75 – $39.95
Mix Biryani Masala in 100g of yoghurt & 50ml of water.
- Cut 1Kg of Chicken/Lamb/Fish/Vegetables into small pieces.
- Heat the oil in a pot and fry the Biryani paste for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the Chicken/Lamb/Fish/Vegetables & simmer.
- Boil one and a half cups of rice(250g).
- Add cooked rice with Chicken/Lamb/Fish/Vegetables and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
Your Biryani is ready to be served.
Ingredients: Tomato, Garlic, Ginger, Salt, Onion, Turmeric, Bay leaves, Cloves, Chilli, Garam Masala, Mace, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Mint, Kewara.